Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Wow I have to do this... ok.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow I have to do this... ok.

Post by huntstheman on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:39 pm

In-game name: huntstheman

Steam Id: xXhuntjustXx

How often do you respond to staff calls?: Respond all the time.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? Hackers- If I am in a good position immediate ban once I figured out that the hacker is serious and I have seen proof. If he is petty hacker, kick for 24 hours or something.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: I play garry's mod a lot so maybe 2-4 hours a day after school and homework. It might on weekends an days off.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: I can learn. I know stuff like /tp (player) to (player) and /ban. Basically the basic stuff.

Tell us a something about yourself: You know me more than I know myself killerbro248.

Have you donated?: Not yet, but might depending on the server growth.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: I can be liked or not. Depends, what do you want me to be like? Probably nice. Nobody hates me. Except for my parents.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I'd apologize and do what I can to fix what I did and prevent doing it again.

How many hours do you currently have on Garry's Mod?: 16 hours. This is on my new computer though, an played on my old brothers computer. I put maybe 5 days into it.

Do you have a working microphone?: No. Like I said, its new so maybe soon.

How did you find this server?: The owner is my friend, he told me about it.

Who made you get into it?: The owner.

Why should I, the the owner Freerun Gaming even remotely think about accepting you?: Why wouldn't you Smile I'm good at garry's mod.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: I'd here both sides of the story and decide whether the punishment should be harsh or petty. Temporary ban is good for someone who gets 3 warnings from me or another staff member. Permanent ban comes in when someone constantly disobeys rules after a temp ban and 5 warnings.

huntstheman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow I have to do this... ok.

Post by KILLERBRO248 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:24 am

Application Accepted
KILLERBRO248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum