Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

i want to be a staff member tmod or what ever i can get

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i want to be a staff member tmod or what ever i can get

Post by lazyboy1298 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:49 pm

1.my in game name is lazyboy1298
2.i dont know my steam id or how to find it but if i do i will edit this and add it.
4. i will respond to staff calls if there is one or if a satff member already is dealing with it.
5.i react if someone is hacking then i ban if they are new and dont know the rules i will tell them to read motd i will tell them the rules and warn the if they do it again if it is mass rdm then i will jail or temban or permaban.
6.i will try my hardest to play on this server 6 hours because im busy with school and other stuff this might increase if i have more time than usual.
7.i know most of the commands like as the ones on darkrp and about the only thing i dont know is how to goto a player on a sandbox server but i will learn.
8.i love fishing and im a mass gamer i love animals and hunting.
9. no i have not donated
10.usually i and loved by server but i don't think any one hates me.
11.no i have not if i did i would accept my punishment
12.557hours
13.yes i have a microphone
14.my really great friend also the owner killerbro told me about it
15. killerbro impressed me with a bit of people and its just a great server.
16. i don't know if you want me or not either way its fine but i will help people i will make it a fun and popular server.
17. if its a admin above me then i will contact the owner if not if its a admin mass abusing powers i will demote and if hes then breaking rules i will ban.

i really hope you accept this Cool Cool Cool bounce bounce

lazyboy1298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i want to be a staff member tmod or what ever i can get

Post by lazyboy1298 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 pm

crap i realized that i spelled a lot of words incorectly sorry im not the best at spelling

lazyboy1298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoskiller3001 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:39 pm

to get your steamid go to http://steamidfinder.com, and as for the app its self... form playing with you and my mistake of giving you superior admin without killers premission, i think you world make a great staff member and a great player in general! i hope killer lets you be staff, so a huge+Support from me
chaoskiller3001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Application Accepted You will be placed as trial mod. I will be training you until you learn the abilities, and commands as a staff member. The reasoning for this, is because as you said" i dont know is how to goto a player on a sandbox server but i will learn." You will be taught this commands by me until you think you are ready to apply for a spot as a moderator!
KILLERBRO248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top