Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Promotion Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Promotion Application

Post by VirtualShooter1 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:07 am

In-game name: VirtualShooter1

Steam ID: isnt working

How often do you respond to staff calls?: I always respond to staff calls even if another staff needs help.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? i stay calm and deal with what kind of rule breaker they are so if they are rdming i jail them then ban them for mass rdm.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: I can devote like 2-3 hours a day but that might change a little when school starts in a few weaks

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: yes i know all of commands and abilities for my rank.

Have you donated?: no i have not donated yet.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: yes i am liked all around the server. No one dislikes me.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I have not abused powers but if i did i would just say that i accidentally abused and take my punishment.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes i do have a microphone.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion:I feel like i derserve this promotion because i have been on the server everyday it has been live and have been helping out the owners,recruting new staff members and helping out users that need support from a admin.

How did you find this server?: I found this server from my friend that recruited me.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: When im in a Admin sit i let the person that had the issue talk first then when the person is done talking i ask the person or people why they did that like an example a cop or cops rda i check the logs to see that they did rda then when i see that they did i will warn both of them for rda and if they do it again they will both be banned for 2 days.

VirtualShooter1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Promotion Application

Post by pinkie pie/shrek/snoopdog on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:36 am

PROMOTE HIM ALREADY +1  HE IS GOOD IN BED

pinkie pie/shrek/snoopdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Promotion Application

Post by pinkie pie/shrek/snoopdog on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:59 am

accepted, join the server and i shall rank you to your superior admin rank