Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

TheDarkJoker's App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheDarkJoker's App

Post by TheDarkJoker on Mon May 23, 2016 12:54 am

Steam ID:76561198172299379

How often do you respond to staff calls?:

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers?

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?:

Have you donated?: No but I'll try to.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: Tritium I think dislikes me but he's a user. so other than that I'm fine

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I would Punish myself in a way that I think is necessary.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?:Well, I've never been staff on any server of any gmode and I think this is the server to start on.

How did you find this server?:I was bored and wanted to play Sandbox and I thought this would be the best one and my main.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:Stay calm and explain the truth not a lie if you're in trouble. But stay calm focused and stay away from frustrated.

TheDarkJoker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TheDarkJoker's App

Post by chaoskiller3001 on Mon May 23, 2016 8:33 pm

How often do you respond to staff calls?:

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers?

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?:

please answer these then i will decide on my "support"
chaoskiller3001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkJoker on Mon May 23, 2016 8:48 pm

How often do you respond to staff calls?:Not every time but often and don't just take a whole day off answer like 5 a day is what I would say.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers?: I just explain and ask questions if that was true and result a neccasary punishment

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:I can play a matter of atleast 72+ hours and yes over the summer

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?:Yes.

TheDarkJoker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoskiller3001 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:55 am

Personally since the server just came back up and I haven't seen you other than yesterday (as of you reading this) since then, I'd say wait at least a few more days. Nothing against you I'd just like to see more out of you before i give my opinion. (Yeah I know I said I would decide on my support but i just thought of this as I was about to reply) -Chaos
chaoskiller3001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkJoker on Wed May 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Okay thx

TheDarkJoker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 on Mon May 30, 2016 12:48 am

+support - He is a cool dude and gets on a lot lately. I have seen him break a couple rules before, but i mean rules are meant to be broken..(not a very big deal) Right? lol----KILLAH OUT Cool
KILLERBRO248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoskiller3001 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:39 pm

KILLERBRO248 wrote:+support - He is a cool dude and gets on a lot lately. I have seen him break a couple rules before, but i mean rules are meant to be broken..(not a very big deal)  Right? lol----KILLAH OUT Cool    

killer, as the owner i think you should be at least a little more serious about this, i know its freerun and we are not very strict by any stretch of the imagination.... but you can at least be more professional about your approach. as for my support, +Support from me. even though i have not been on lately (pc issues....) i see a lot of potential from you. if Red$moke accepts this then i hope to see a lot from you once i can get back on! but for now all i can say is ...... Good Luck!!!!!
chaoskiller3001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum