Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Agent Enforcing the Rules! - Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent Enforcing the Rules! - Mod

Post by AgentCasc on Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:55 pm

In-game name:Agent Casc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89219396

How often do you respond to staff calls?: All the time

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? I think they need to be punished

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: 3 hours a day,Yes
Y
Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: Yes

Have you donated?: No

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: Yes,everyone except little kids that I shoot for fun

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: No I haven't,I would tell them to stop and solve the situation,if I can't,I'd get another higher staff member onto the server.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?:Because I feel like I want to enforce the rules of the server and at the same Time have the powers to punish the rule breakers,I deserve it because I obey rules a lot and that I'm mature enough to be a good role model for the server and a good staff member.

How did you find this server?:From a Friend

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:Calmly,None so anything overreacting emotions.

AgentCasc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top