Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Can Oprah Give me a mod?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can Oprah Give me a mod?

Post by KamiComplex on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:04 pm

In-game name: KamiComplex

Steam ID: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92917168 or custom is KamiComplex

How often do you respond to staff calls?: When ever I'm on.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? assholes get a quick hour or two bans after being warned. Hackers are perma. I'm not afraid to ask for help if I ever need it to determine bans and warns.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:School is more important than any video game. That said I will be on when I can.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: Fuck ya!!!

Have you donated?: No

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: Everyone fuckin loves me

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I would tell chaos and he would facepalm and then fix it.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: I loves games and I love the idea of leading and being a person to look up to. I may do stupid shit sometimes but I like to think I can be a Productive staff member. Also I would like to bring new ideas to the server if possible.

How did you find this server?: Chaos

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: Calm cool and collect

KamiComplex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can Oprah Give me a mod?

Post by chaoskiller3001 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:41 am

Accepted

Killer told me you could keep your T-Mod
chaoskiller3001

View user profile

Back to top Go down