Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

i want to apply for t-mod i want to try again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i want to apply for t-mod i want to try again

Post by lazyboy1298 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:26 pm

In-game name: lazyboy1298

Steam ID: i will find that

How often do you respond to staff calls?: i will respond asap unless if another staff already is taking care of the person

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? depends if its a spawn killer,abusing props,ect if its a hacker ban, staff abusing ill contact higher rank unless if all of them are unreachable at the moment.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: i can devote at least 2-4 hours a week it will increase if i don't have much going on but i will be pretty busy.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: yes i know all commands

Have you donated?: yes because i thought that this server is awesome and i want aces to more and to keep it running that's why i donated.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: yes i am loved on almost all servers, i don't think anyone hates me.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: yes ill be honest i was t-mod and dab was mass abusing i am different ways  and so i kicked him and apperently i wasn't so post to, if i do abuse my powers ill tell higher rank be honest and accept my punishment.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: because i really want to be apart of the server and i love helping people also i want to prove myself that i can be a good staff member.

How did you find this server?: killerbro santa

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation? if its abusing admin ill contact higher rank and ask them to deal with if if not ill do me best to deal with it.

ok i'm not asking for much if i can i would love to also be moderator if not fine but i know all the rules and commands i waited a while i have be currently playing the the server for a while if im not on for a while that because i am busing with family problems  basketball school and other trips and stuff. if i missed anything pleas list it. Smile Smile Smile

lazyboy1298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i want to apply for t-mod i want to try again

Post by lazyboy1298 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:42 pm

sorry i forgot to add if i can get moderator instead of t-mod that would be great but if not t-mod is fine

lazyboy1298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:45 pm

+Support- I think he deserves one more chance. I would recommend t-mod at first so he can go through T00MUCKSK11lS training program so he can learn more and learn how to actually handle a admin sit!
KILLERBRO248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyboy1298 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:09 am

so does that mean that you are giving me support or i am now t-mod

lazyboy1298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoskiller3001 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:54 pm

ACCEPTED

killer i know i am not in charge of staff but i think he deserves another chance at tmod, i will keep a close eye on him
chaoskiller3001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:20 pm

Alrighty
KILLERBRO248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content