Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderator Application

Post by TrainerRed on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:20 pm

In-game name:Red
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:55967815

How often do you respond to staff calls?: Whenever I can.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? I would kindly ask for the rule breaker to stop, or give him/her a strict warning.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:14-16 hours.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: Most of them, yes. Almost all of them in fact.

Have you donated?: No, but I plan to in the future.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: I think everyone on the server likes me, I try to be nice to everybody.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: No, I have not, but in this situation, I would admit what I have done and accept the punishment.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?:I have played on this server for not even 2 weeks, but I can tell that with help from me and the community, this server has a bright future. I don't deserve to be a staff member, I want to earn that privilege.

How did you find this server?:By chance, honestly. I feel as if it was meant to be.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:Very calmly and straight forward.

TrainerRed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Application

Post by Unstoppable N00b on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:48 pm

I like what i see so far I will contact killer to check it out

Unstoppable N00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Wow!!!! You seem older, lol! I have been seeing you a lot, and think you would be a great guy to the team, so for that I +Support !!!!
KILLERBRO248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top