Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

I wish to be moderator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wish to be moderator

Post by huntstheman on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:29 am

In-game name: huntstheman

Steam Id: xXhuntjustXx

How often do you respond to staff calls?: I respond all the time

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? Hackers- ban, most likely. RDM- After multiple warnings jail for 60 seconds, then kick. After that, ban.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: 3 hours on weekdays and 4-5 on weekends

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: I know each one of them

Tell us a something about yourself: You know me more than I know you.

Have you donated?: I wish too soon when I get some money

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: I don't know if anyone hates me, but some do like me

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: Probably apologize and find out how to prevent it in the future

How many hours do you currently have on Garry's Mod?: 30. I had an old computer with 100's of hours, though

Do you have a working microphone?: I will have one soon

How did you find this server?: By you killerbro, as a person

Who made you get into it?: Same as above

Why should I, the the owner Freerun Gaming even remotely think about accepting you?: Because I had trail-mod for 2 weeks now and think I am doing a good job

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: I am a good staff and will do what's right, and usually that's a good thing

huntstheman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I wish to be moderator

Post by KILLERBRO248 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:41 pm

Application Accepted You have learned many commands, and have been really active to this server. You have also been really helpful on Freerun Gaming!
KILLERBRO248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top