Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

i wish to be promoted from t mod to moderator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i wish to be promoted from t mod to moderator

Post by lazyboy1298 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:02 pm

in game name is: lazyboy1298
steam id: im sorry but i cant find it i went to a website but cant find it
how often do you respond to staff calls: i will respond ASAP unless if a different staff is already taking car of the person
how do you respond to different kinds of rule breakers: if its a rdmer then i will be calm and kick if they do it again then ban if its a hacker ill ban straight away.

how many hours can you devote to this server per week will it increase? i can 6-10 hours if i am on a trip then maby 0-3 i will try to increase.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?:  yes i do

Tell us a something about yourself:ok i am a mass gamer i love fishing hunting soccer and swimming

Have you donated?:no

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?:yes i am loved on servers i don't think anyone hates me

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?:no i haven't if i did i would be honest and tell higher rankes and i would accept me punishment.

How many hours do you currently have on Garry's Mod?: 565 hours

Do you have a working microphone?: yes i do

How did you find this server?: my awesome and great friend aka the owner killerbro

Who made you get into it?: killerbro because its his server and i thought how that awesome

Why should I, the the owner Freerun Gaming even remotely think about accepting you?:honestly i dont know if you will let me but i hope you will

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:  if he is abusing his powers then i will demote or ban if i cant then ill contact a higher rank or the owner

i wish to be promoed because i want to be able to help people more and i know i havent played much if you dont accept this then thats fine i will not abuse and i wish to have more respect. bounce bounce bounce bounce

lazyboy1298

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i wish to be promoted from t mod to moderator

Post by KILLERBRO248 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:38 pm

Application Denied -way to early, I'd say wait another week, or two.
KILLERBRO248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top